There is perhaps nothing so important to your client as the legacy they leave behind. Preserve and maintain those legacies through our personal and charitable trust solutions.
For individuals and families who want to ensure that their legacy is preserved and maintained by an expert fiduciary, National Advisors Personal and Charitable Trust administrative services provide the flexibility of a corporate directed trust model, allowing the grantor to name the trustee, investment advisor and various other fiduciaries.
Services provided with National Advisors personal and charitable trusts include:
- Administration and disposition of trust assets, as directed by the governing document.
- Detailed recordkeeping and preparation of periodic statements of trust activity; proper segregation of principle and income transactions.
- Trust income calculations for non-discretionary distributions.
- Processing of discretionary and non-discretionary distributions to beneficiaries.
- Life insurance collection.
- Preparation and filing of federal and state fiduciary tax returns (when required).
Partner with Us
We’re ready to listen.
We’re here to help trusted advisors better serve those they advise and build stronger, more meaningful relationships. Schedule a consultation using the options below.
Call us toll free 8am to 5pm central time.
Or, if you’d rather leave us a number, we’ll call you.