Our directed trust model provides flexibility to institutional entities who seek an expert corporate fiduciary.
Simply put, an institutional trust is any trust that is not a personal trust. More specifically, the grantor (or sponsor) may be a corporation, a partnership, a governmental unit, or a charitable organization.
While there are many types of institutional trusts, National Advisors currently provides services to the following:
- Qualified Retirement Plan Trusts
- 401(k) plans
- Profit Sharing Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- Employee Stock Ownership Plans (ESOPs)
- Non-qualified Deferred Compensation or ‘Rabbi’ Trusts
- Health & Welfare Trusts
- Collateral Trusts
- Government Pooled Risk Trusts
- Restricted Custody (Captive Insurance, Escrow, SBLOC, Pledged)
Partner with Us
We’re ready to listen.
We’re here to help Trusted Advisors better serve those they advise and build stronger, more meaningful relationships. Schedule a consultation using the options below.
Call us toll free 8am to 5pm central time.
Or, if you’d rather leave us a number, one of our experts will call you.