Unique Asset Services
National Advisors provides you with a flexible custody platform, allowing you to manage all asset types.
Often, assets owned fall outside traditional parameters like stocks, bonds and liquid assets. Yet,
investment managers still have a fiduciary responsibility to manage all assets, including unique
and hard-to-value holdings like mineral rights; oil and gas; real estate (commercial, residential, farm,
ranch and agricultural); and closely held businesses.
National Advisors allows clients to hold a broad range of alternative investments and includes them in a consolidated statement, along with standard assets.
Available specialty asset services include:
- Full service specialty assets management and accounting department for the trust’s investment manager
- Integrated service, accounting and reporting
- Property/asset inspection and valuation, oversight of third-party managers, service and maintenance of properties
- Lease analysis and/or leasing operation selection, capital improvements, property and lease tracking
- Oil & Gas management, lease negotiations, missed revenue, division order validation, working interest
- Purchase and sales of mineral rights
- Sales, purchase, financing and refinancing of real estate
- Ability to customize reports and client statements
Partner with us
We’re ready to listen.
We’re here to help Trusted Advisors better serve those they advise and build stronger, more meaningful relationships. Schedule a consultation using the options below.
Call us toll free 8am to 5pm central time.
Or, if you’d rather leave us a number, one of our experts will call you.