Enjoy the advantages of some of the country’s most progressive trust laws through our South Dakota state charter.
Our state charter in South Dakota allows National Advisors (and, of course, you and your clients) to take full advantage of some of the most progressive trust laws in the country.
NATSD serves as trustee for Charitable Remainder Trusts, Revocable Living Trusts, Marital and Bypass Trusts, Gifting Trusts, Rabbi Trusts and Dynasty Trusts.
Trusts in South Dakota enjoy:
- Substantial asset protection from creditors of trust beneficiaries
- Self-settled asset protection trusts
- Transfer of marital property to a domestic asset protection trust
- Unlimited duration, aka ‘Perpetual Trusts’
- No South Dakota state tax – including income tax, state dividend or interest tax, state capital gains tax or any other intangible tax
- Efficient and cost-effective processes for trust modification, reformation and decanting
Partner with Us
We’re ready to listen.
We’re here to help Trusted Advisors better serve those they advise and build stronger, more meaningful relationships. Schedule a consultation using the options below.
Call us toll free 8am to 5pm central time.
Or, if you’d rather leave us a number, one of our experts will call you.